Retirement used to be supported by the three-legged stool: personal savings, social security, and pensions.
“Based on current law, in 2037, the Social Security Trust will be depleted.”¹ This means you will likely only receive 75 percent of your Social Security benefits.
Approximately only 3 percent of private-sector workers participate in a pension plan.²
It is up to you, together with us, to ensure that you can retire comfortably and with the lifestyle you deserve.
¹ Social Security Board of Trustees
²Adams, Nevin E., "Conversation Starters", Planadviser, March-April, 2011. pg.56
- Personal Wealth Management:
- Life Planning:
- Roth IRA’s:
- Traditional IRA’s:
- 529 Plans:
- Life Insurance:
- Retirement Plans:
- SEP/SIMPLE IRA’s
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Cash Balance
- Financial Plans
Clint's Top 10 Core Beliefs
- Be wary of the 30 year mortgage.
- To Roth or not to Roth? The answer is clearer than you may think.
- Automate your wealth.
- Nursing home expenses can deplete a person's wealth. Long Term Care Insurance is one alternative, but there are other great alternatives.
- There are methods to have tax free growth on savings for education while also reducing your tax liability.
- Legacy Planning with tax favored vehicles (Roths, 529s, life insurance) should be considered.
- Being free of debt should be a focal point and goal for planning at any age, therefore it is key to implement a debt reduction strategy and monitor it.
- Potential problems and solutions with Probate and key estate planning documents should be discussed and implemented.
- Start today! It is never too soon or too late to get your finances in order.
- Come see me! I can help you make sure you have considered all of the above points, so that you can achieve financial freedom and meet your goals.