"Any one may so arrange his affairs that his taxes shall be as low as possible, he is not bound to choose that pattern which will best pay the Treasury; there is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes."
Using our credentials as attorneys, financial advisors and tax preparers, we help you strategically lower your tax liability to keep more of what you make. We understand the intricacies of the tax code and can help you take advantage of the rules.
Our tax services primarily include:
- Personal Income Tax Preparation (Federal, State and City)
- Schedule C Businesses
- Schedule E Rentals
- 1041 Trust and Estate Tax Returns
- 709 Gift Tax Returns
We at FRC Tax, LLC pride ourselves on providing excellent service at a reasonable cost. We understand that our clients will, from time-to-time, need our assistance with tax matters beyond just filing their personal income taxes, and we are here to help. As such, our pricing reflects the comprehensive nature of the services we provide. Our fees are charged on and individual basis according to your personal circumstances and needs, so it is difficult to quote pricing without reviewing the clients personal information. However, the following can be used as a general guide for an estimated cost.
- Personal tax return preparation (includes Federal, State, City and e-filing): start at $175.00
- Schedule C: $50-$75 per Schedule C
- Schedule E: $50-$75 per Schedule E
- Multiple States: $50-$75 per additional state
- 1041 Estate and Trust Returns: start at $300.00
- 709 Gift Tax Returns: start at $300.00